ADAYO lighting led spot light supplier support custom and this small spot light with soft light and good heat dissipation comply with new ERP certification
LED spotlights are spotlights that use light emitting diodes as a light source. Traditional spotlights mostly use halogen lamps, which have a low luminous efficiency, are more power-consuming, are exposed to rising ambient temperatures and have a short service life. LED light sources are far superior to traditional lighting fixtures on the level of luminous principle, energy efficiency and environmental protection. And the unidirectional nature of LED luminescence forms the perfect support for spotlight distribution.
There is a wide range of spotlights, mostly used to create effects and accent the atmosphere. Colours include shades of white, grey, gold, silver and black; shapes are long and round, and specifications vary in size. It is very decorative because of its delicate and compact shape. Therefore, in general, the small spot lights are placed in various combinations in more decorative places, reflecting in detail the owner's refined life and exclusive taste. In the selection process, the focus is on the shape and the effect of the light produced, as it is a typical decorative luminaire, the brightness of which may not be considered too much. The small spot light can be placed around the ceiling or on top of furniture, or in walls, wainscoting or skirting.
Features of LED spotlight structure
1. Energy-saving: the same power LED lights consume only 10% of the electricity of incandescent lamps, more energy-efficient than fluorescent lamps.
2. Long life: LED lamp beads can work up to tens of thousands of hours, longer than fluorescent lamps and incandescent lamps.
3. Colorful: there are positive white light, ambiguous white light, red, green, blue and other colours, whether it is used for decorative small colored lights or neon lights in the living room next to the big lights, are very bright.
4. Low heat: like spotlights, a lot of 220V spotlights with not also a few days to break down is because of heat. 12V halogen spotlights heat is lower than 220V spotlights, but also because of the transformer with insufficient power and other reasons, its brightness does not reach the nominal value. With LED spotlights, you can work for a long time without a transformer.
Advantages of LED spotlights
1. LED spotlights can be driven by low voltage DC: with the advantages of small loads and weak interference, the requirements for the use of the environment are low.
2. LED spotlights can better control the composition of the luminous spectrum, which can be well used in museums and exhibition halls for local or key lighting.
3. LED spotlight luminous directionality is very strong: brightness attenuation is much lower than traditional light sources, LED spotlight price civilian.
4. LED spotlight response time is very fast: in microsecond level, as long as the switch is on, will immediately light, there will be no delayed and flickering phenomenon.
5. LED spotlights emit a high concentration of light energy: concentrated in a small wavelength window, high purity.
6. Good environmental protection, LED spotlights in the production process do not add "mercury", also does not need to inflate, do not need the glass shell, good impact resistance, good shock resistance, not easy to break, easy to transport, very environmentally friendly, known as "green energy".
In addition to this, LED spotlights have other advantages, such as high light quality, essentially radiation-free, reliable and durable, extremely low maintenance costs, etc. And ADAYO lighting as a LED spot light supplier, we support custom and OEM/ODM production of led spotlights, more specifications can be found at: https://www.adayoled.com/products/led-spot-light/.